CA

Carlos Mendes 2

Agency owner. We build community sites for clients on WordPress.

Aderiu setembro 12, 2026
210
Reputação
21
topics
50
replies
2
Confiança
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Public, read-only spaces for documentation · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 meses
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
5
Trust levels are earned automatically through participation, so there is nothing to configure per user.…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 3 meses