LE

Lena Fischer 2

Running a niche hobbyist community of about 4,000 members.

Aderiu agosto 9, 2026
245
Reputação
9
topics
53
replies
2
Confiança
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Best practice question about api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What has worked for you in introduce yourself? · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
1
The importer preserves original dates and maps forums to spaces. Always run with --dry-run first…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Where do I set the community base URL? · Getting Started
há 2 meses
3
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em What has worked for you in feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 2 meses