NO

Noah Bennett 1

Indie maker. Building a paid community around my newsletter.

Aderiu julho 18, 2026
120
Reputação
16
topics
79
replies
1
Confiança
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How granular should the permission system get? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Gamified onboarding checklist for new members · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Quick update on announcements · Announcements
há 4 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Migrating 3,000 bbPress topics — wish me luck · Introduce Yourself
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? · Help Desk
há 1 mês
1
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Can I create posts on behalf of another user via REST? · API & Integrations
há 1 mês
2
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
2
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Unpopular opinion about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
4
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What happens to my community if the license lapses? · Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Setting up access rules for membership plugins · Knowledge Base
há 1 mês
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Better defaults for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 1 mês
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Unpopular opinion about billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 meses