AI
Aisha Khan 2
Front-end developer. Dark mode evangelist, keyboard-shortcut hoarder.
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Best practice question about api & integrations ·
API & Integrations
há 4 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em A few thoughts on show & tell ·
Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community guidelines — the short version ·
Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences ·
Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply ·
Bug Reports
há 1 mês
5
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Does one license cover a staging site too? ·
Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What's everyone working on this week? ·
General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? ·
Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
6
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Understanding trust levels and what they unlock ·
Knowledge Base
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Community guidelines — the short version ·
Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
2
Trust levels are earned automatically through participation, so there is nothing to configure per user.…
em What is the recommended way to handle bug reports? ·
Bug Reports
há 1 mês
3
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Quick question on knowledge base ·
Knowledge Base
há 2 meses
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em What's everyone working on this week? ·
General Discussion
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Quick question on help desk ·
Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
3
Run wp jetonomy flush-rules (or visit Settings > Permalinks and save) after changing the base…
em Quick question on knowledge base ·
Knowledge Base
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
