AI

Aisha Khan 2

Front-end developer. Dark mode evangelist, keyboard-shortcut hoarder.

Aderiu setembro 25, 2026
185
Reputação
7
topics
67
replies
2
Confiança
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Built a custom space template for our hobby niche · Show & Tell
há 17 horas
3
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Is this behavior in api & integrations expected? · API & Integrations
há 22 horas
5
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em What has worked for you in community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
há 1 dia
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Unpopular opinion about show & tell · Show & Tell
há 1 dia
6
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Optional setting for feature requests · Feature Requests
há 2 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 3 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 5 dias
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
há 5 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 6 dias
5
Go to your profile, then Edit, and scroll to the relevant section. The option you…
em What is the recommended way to handle getting started? · Getting Started
há 6 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Best practice question about help desk · Help Desk
há 6 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? · Help Desk
há 7 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 1 semana
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A few thoughts on general discussion · General Discussion
há 1 semana
3
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Client launch: 1,200 members migrated in a weekend · Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Client launch: 1,200 members migrated in a weekend · Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I add a moderator to a single space? · Help Desk
há 1 semana
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 semana
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Unpopular opinion about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas