AL

Alice Chen 4

Community manager and content strategist. I help online communities grow.

Aderiu setembro 28, 2026
920
Reputação
10
topics
54
replies
4
Confiança
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Trust levels: how participation unlocks features · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Saved / bookmarked posts for quick reference · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Unpopular opinion about general discussion · General Discussion
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 2 meses
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Overriding templates in your theme · Knowledge Base
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em White screen on the moderation page only · Troubleshooting
há 2 meses
3
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses