AL

Alice Chen 4

Community manager and content strategist. I help online communities grow.

Aderiu setembro 28, 2026
920
Reputação
10
topics
54
replies
4
Confiança
3
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A few thoughts on billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 2 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Welcome to the community · Announcements
há 2 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Reminder about wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
há 2 dias
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
há 3 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 4 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 4 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em A few thoughts on introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 4 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How do I configure bug reports for a larger community? · Bug Reports
há 5 dias
3
Run wp jetonomy flush-rules (or visit Settings > Permalinks and save) after changing the base…
em What is the recommended way to handle api & integrations? · API & Integrations
há 5 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Patch 1.4.1 — hotfix for notification preferences · Release Notes
há 6 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 7 dias
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em A small thing I learned about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 1 semana
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 semana
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 1 semana
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 semana
2
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Where do members edit their profile and avatar? · Help Desk
há 1 semana
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 semana
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em This week in announcements · Announcements
há 1 semana
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas