BO

Bob Martinez 4

Full-stack developer. Love building tools that connect people.

Aderiu outubro 4, 2026
760
Reputação
12
topics
58
replies
4
Confiança
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em How granular should the permission system get? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Gamified onboarding checklist for new members · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Is this behavior in getting started expected? · Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 1 mês
5
Short answer: yes, and here is the supported path.Open the relevant settings panel.Make the change…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
há 2 meses
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
3
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 2 meses
2
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em How do you keep a community active past the first month? · General Discussion
há 3 meses