BO

Bob Martinez 4

Full-stack developer. Love building tools that connect people.

Aderiu outubro 4, 2026
760
Reputação
12
topics
58
replies
4
Confiança
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Is this behavior in api & integrations expected? · API & Integrations
há 17 horas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em A small thing I learned about general discussion · General Discussion
há 23 horas
6
Run wp jetonomy flush-rules (or visit Settings > Permalinks and save) after changing the base…
em Troubleshooting getting started — where to start? · Getting Started
há 1 dia
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
há 1 dia
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Built a custom space template for our hobby niche · Show & Tell
há 2 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 3 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Rate limits on the REST API — what are the defaults? · API & Integrations
há 3 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Welcome to the community · Announcements
há 3 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 dias
3
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Optional setting for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 dias
6
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Transferring a license between client sites · Billing & Accounts
há 4 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
há 4 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 5 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Can I create posts on behalf of another user via REST? · API & Integrations
há 1 semana
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Community code of conduct update · Announcements
há 1 semana
5
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em A few thoughts on general discussion · General Discussion
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? · Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
5
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 2 semanas