CA

Carlos Mendes 2

Agency owner. We build community sites for clients on WordPress.

Aderiu setembro 12, 2026
210
Reputação
21
topics
50
replies
2
Confiança
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A small thing I learned about show & tell · Show & Tell
há 2 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Accepted-answer badge not showing on the reply · Bug Reports
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em How granular should the permission system get? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 3 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
5
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Migrating 3,000 bbPress topics — wish me luck · Introduce Yourself
há 4 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Where do I set the community base URL? · Getting Started
há 4 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 4 semanas
1
Trust levels are earned automatically through participation, so there is nothing to configure per user.…
em Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
há 4 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em On the radar: events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês