DA

David Kim 3

WordPress consultant. I migrate communities off legacy forums for a living.

Aderiu agosto 25, 2026
480
Reputação
5
topics
69
replies
3
Confiança
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Saved / bookmarked posts for quick reference · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Unpopular opinion about general discussion · General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
4
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em This week in events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
há 1 mês
6
You can pin a topic from its action menu — look for "Pin to space."…
em Troubleshooting api & integrations — where to start? · API & Integrations
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What is the recommended way to handle bug reports? · Bug Reports
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Pagination contract for list endpoints · API & Integrations
há 1 mês
2
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Scheduled maintenance this Saturday, 02:00–03:00 UTC · Announcements
há 1 mês
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Does one license cover a staging site too? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Side projects you will probably never finish · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Migrating 3,000 bbPress topics — wish me luck · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How do you keep a community active past the first month? · General Discussion
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
há 2 meses