DA

David Kim 3

WordPress consultant. I migrate communities off legacy forums for a living.

Aderiu agosto 25, 2026
480
Reputação
5
topics
69
replies
3
Confiança
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Built a custom space template for our hobby niche · Show & Tell
há 11 horas
6
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 14 horas
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Built a custom space template for our hobby niche · Show & Tell
há 2 dias
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 3 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
há 3 dias
6
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Patch 1.4.1 — hotfix for notification preferences · Release Notes
há 3 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 4 dias
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 4 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
há 5 dias
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 5 dias
3
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Troubleshooting knowledge base — where to start? · Knowledge Base
há 5 dias
5
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What has worked for you in general discussion? · General Discussion
há 6 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 6 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 1 semana
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 1 semana
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Unpopular opinion about show & tell · Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em A few thoughts on general discussion · General Discussion
há 1 semana
6
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em A dark-mode screenshot that finally looks right · Show & Tell
há 1 semana