EL

Elena Petrova 1

Course creator. My students hang out here between lessons.

Aderiu julho 27, 2026
54
Reputação
5
topics
71
replies
1
Confiança
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? · Help Desk
há 9 horas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 13 horas
5
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Nonprofit organizer setting up a volunteer space · Introduce Yourself
há 1 dia
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 dias
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 5 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 5 dias
4
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em A small thing I learned about general discussion · General Discussion
há 5 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
há 6 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em A few thoughts on community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 6 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em A few thoughts on general discussion · General Discussion
há 1 semana
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 1 semana
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em A few thoughts on general discussion · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Patch 1.4.1 — hotfix for notification preferences · Release Notes
há 2 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What has worked for you in general discussion? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? · Help Desk
há 2 semanas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em A few thoughts on billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 2 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Sharing a small win in announcements · Announcements
há 2 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas