EL
Elena Petrova 1
Course creator. My students hang out here between lessons.
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 1 mês
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em What is the recommended way to handle help desk? ·
Help Desk
há 1 mês
3
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply ·
Bug Reports
há 1 mês
6
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em What's everyone working on this week? ·
General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Bulk member import via CSV ·
Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker ·
Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em New to events? Here is how office hours work ·
Events & Office Hours
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? ·
Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Best non-tech book you read this year ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 meses
3
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I configure getting started for a larger community? ·
Getting Started
há 2 meses
6
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Make feature requests easier for newcomers ·
Feature Requests
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Better defaults for roadmap ideas ·
Roadmap Ideas
há 2 meses
3
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em This week in announcements ·
Announcements
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? ·
Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Keyboard-first navigation for the whole community ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
