FI

Finn O'Brien 0

Lurker turned poster. Say hi if you see me around.

Aderiu setembro 23, 2026
8
Reputação
6
topics
70
replies
0
Confiança
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Troubleshooting bug reports — where to start? · Bug Reports
há 4 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
2
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Sharing a small win in announcements · Announcements
há 1 mês
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 mês
2
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Setting up access rules for membership plugins · Knowledge Base
há 1 mês
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Self-hosted community vs. a SaaS platform — your take? · General Discussion
há 2 meses
6
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em How do I configure bug reports for a larger community? · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
há 2 meses
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Troubleshooting api & integrations — where to start? · API & Integrations
há 2 meses
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Public, read-only spaces for documentation · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 meses