FI

Finn O'Brien 0

Lurker turned poster. Say hi if you see me around.

Aderiu setembro 23, 2026
8
Reputação
6
topics
70
replies
0
Confiança
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Resources worth bookmarking for general discussion · General Discussion
há 8 horas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Is this behavior in api & integrations expected? · API & Integrations
há 10 horas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
há 2 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 dias
4
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
há 3 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
há 3 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 4 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 4 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 4 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
há 4 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
há 4 dias
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 4 dias
6
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 4 dias
5
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
há 5 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Recap: last month's migration workshop · Events & Office Hours
há 5 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 6 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 6 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 semana
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC · Events & Office Hours
há 1 semana