GR

Grace Adeyemi 1

Nonprofit organizer setting up a members-only space for volunteers.

Aderiu outubro 7, 2026
78
Reputação
7
topics
65
replies
1
Confiança
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Where do you get stuck with feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
1
Run wp jetonomy flush-rules (or visit Settings > Permalinks and save) after changing the base…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Welcome to the community · Announcements
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Resources worth bookmarking for introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em A few thoughts on community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
1
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em What has worked for you in off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 mês
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 meses
5
This is expected behavior, not a bug. The guard you are hitting is intentional —…
em What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Unpopular opinion about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 meses
4
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em On the radar: release notes · Release Notes
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses