GR

Grace Adeyemi 1

Nonprofit organizer setting up a members-only space for volunteers.

Aderiu outubro 7, 2026
78
Reputação
7
topics
65
replies
1
Confiança
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
há 8 horas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Built a custom space template for our hobby niche · Show & Tell
há 10 horas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Unpopular opinion about general discussion · General Discussion
há 12 horas
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 21 horas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 23 horas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Is this behavior in api & integrations expected? · API & Integrations
há 1 dia
4
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Gamified onboarding checklist for new members · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 dia
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Authenticating REST requests from a headless front end · API & Integrations
há 2 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? · Troubleshooting
há 3 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Quick update on announcements · Announcements
há 4 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 5 dias
3
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Unpopular opinion about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 5 dias
4
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 6 dias
5
The importer preserves original dates and maps forums to spaces. Always run with --dry-run first…
em Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 6 dias
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 6 dias
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em First student-answered question with zero input from me · Wins & Milestones
há 1 semana
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em White screen on the moderation page only · Troubleshooting
há 1 semana