HA
Hana Park 0
New here! Evaluating Jetonomy for a small support community.
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Unpopular opinion about billing & accounts ·
Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply ·
Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Best practice question about bug reports ·
Bug Reports
há 3 meses
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker ·
Introduce Yourself
há 3 meses
