HA

Hana Park 0

New here! Evaluating Jetonomy for a small support community.

Aderiu agosto 30, 2026
14
Reputação
12
topics
50
replies
0
Confiança
5
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Quick update on release notes · Release Notes
há 9 horas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 17 horas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
há 2 dias
3
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
há 2 dias
2
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Keyboard-first navigation for the whole community · Feature Discussions
há 3 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? · Help Desk
há 3 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
há 3 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? · Feature Discussions
há 5 dias
2
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em A few thoughts on show & tell · Show & Tell
há 5 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 5 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 semana
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
há 1 semana
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Client launch: 1,200 members migrated in a weekend · Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Gamified onboarding checklist for new members · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Quick question on knowledge base · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas