JA

Jamal Reed 2

Backend dev. Webhooks, queues, and the occasional regex crime.

Aderiu julho 14, 2026
290
Reputação
11
topics
58
replies
2
Confiança
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
há 16 horas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 24 horas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
há 3 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
há 4 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 4 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 4 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
há 4 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 5 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 5 dias
2
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
há 6 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
há 6 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What has worked for you in general discussion? · General Discussion
há 6 dias
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 6 dias
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Quick question on knowledge base · Knowledge Base
há 7 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 7 dias
1
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em A small thing I learned about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 7 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 7 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
há 1 semana
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 1 semana
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
há 1 semana