JA

Jamal Reed 2

Backend dev. Webhooks, queues, and the occasional regex crime.

Aderiu julho 14, 2026
290
Reputação
11
topics
58
replies
2
Confiança
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Self-hosted community vs. a SaaS platform — your take? · General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 1 mês
5
Yes. The recommended approach is to use Access Rules on the space: set the rule…
em Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Accepted-answer badge not showing on the reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Mechanical keyboards: hobby or productivity tool? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
4
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Jetonomy 1.4.2 — accessibility and dark-mode polish · Release Notes
há 2 meses
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
há 2 meses
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Overriding templates in your theme · Knowledge Base
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em How do I configure bug reports for a larger community? · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
há 2 meses