LE

Lena Fischer 2

Running a niche hobbyist community of about 4,000 members.

Aderiu agosto 9, 2026
245
Reputação
9
topics
53
replies
2
Confiança
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
há 1 semana
1
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Accepted-answer badge not showing on the reply · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
há 2 semanas
3
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em How do I configure help desk for a larger community? · Help Desk
há 2 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 semanas
4
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em What is the recommended way to handle bug reports? · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas
6
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Reminder about events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
há 2 semanas
1
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC · Events & Office Hours
há 2 semanas
5
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Authenticating REST requests from a headless front end · API & Integrations
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What has worked for you in general discussion? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas
4
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Resources worth bookmarking for billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 4 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Troubleshooting help desk — where to start? · Help Desk
há 4 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
1
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Coffee or tea while you work? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 mês
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 mês
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em How do I configure troubleshooting for a larger community? · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês