MA
Marco Silva 1
Moving 3,000 bbPress topics over this month. Wish me luck.
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em A small thing I learned about feature discussions ·
Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 1 mês
3
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Unpopular opinion about off-topic lounge ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 mês
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What's everyone working on this week? ·
General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Self-hosted community vs. a SaaS platform — your take? ·
General Discussion
há 2 meses
2
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Jetonomy 1.3.8 — import reliability ·
Release Notes
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How do I customize the notification settings? ·
Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Best practice question about api & integrations ·
API & Integrations
há 2 meses
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What happens when a post is flagged ·
Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply ·
Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? ·
Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker ·
Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
6
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em A small thing I learned about show & tell ·
Show & Tell
há 2 meses
