MA

Marco Silva 1

Moving 3,000 bbPress topics over this month. Wish me luck.

Aderiu julho 21, 2026
62
Reputação
8
topics
60
replies
1
Confiança
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 18 horas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 dias
2
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? · Feature Discussions
há 2 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
há 2 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 dias
3
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 4 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 5 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em A dark-mode screenshot that finally looks right · Show & Tell
há 6 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What is the recommended way to handle troubleshooting? · Troubleshooting
há 6 dias
5
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
há 1 semana
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em The case for smaller, focused communities · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
5
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Public, read-only spaces for documentation · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Best practice question about help desk · Help Desk
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas