MA

Maya Okafor 5

Community lead. Ten years running developer communities; here to keep things kind and useful.

Aderiu julho 22, 2026
1840
Reputação
17
topics
51
replies
5
Confiança
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
há 2 meses
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How do you keep a community active past the first month? · General Discussion
há 2 meses
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A small thing I learned about show & tell · Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
4
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
há 2 meses