MA

Maya Okafor 5

Community lead. Ten years running developer communities; here to keep things kind and useful.

Aderiu julho 22, 2026
1840
Reputação
17
topics
51
replies
5
Confiança
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 10 horas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 dias
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How do I add a moderator to a single space? · Help Desk
há 3 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Make roadmap ideas easier for newcomers · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 4 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 4 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 5 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 6 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 6 dias
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 1 semana
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 semana
3
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 semana
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner · Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Migrating 3,000 bbPress topics — wish me luck · Introduce Yourself
há 2 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Unpopular opinion about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 2 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em What has worked for you in introduce yourself? · Introduce Yourself
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 2 semanas