NO

Noah Bennett 1

Indie maker. Building a paid community around my newsletter.

Aderiu julho 18, 2026
120
Reputação
16
topics
79
replies
1
Confiança
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 1 semana
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Best practice question about help desk · Help Desk
há 1 semana
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
há 1 semana
4
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A small thing I learned about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Bulk member import via CSV · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
6
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I add a moderator to a single space? · Help Desk
há 2 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
6
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em How granular should the permission system get? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 3 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
6
Go to your profile, then Edit, and scroll to the relevant section. The option you…
em How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas