OM

Omar Haddad 0

Just getting started. Excited to set up my first community.

Aderiu setembro 2, 2026
22
Reputação
10
topics
63
replies
0
Confiança
4
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em What has worked for you in show & tell? · Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What is the recommended way to handle bug reports? · Bug Reports
há 1 mês
5
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Troubleshooting bug reports — where to start? · Bug Reports
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Resources worth bookmarking for show & tell · Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 mês
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Make roadmap ideas easier for newcomers · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 mês
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Is this behavior in help desk expected? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
há 2 meses
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses