OM

Omar Haddad 0

Just getting started. Excited to set up my first community.

Aderiu setembro 2, 2026
22
Reputação
10
topics
63
replies
0
Confiança
1
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 18 horas
2
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Scheduled posts for Announcements and Feeds · Roadmap Ideas
há 23 horas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em What has worked for you in community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
há 2 dias
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 3 dias
6
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Heads up about announcements · Announcements
há 3 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 4 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 4 dias
6
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
há 5 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner · Feature Discussions
há 6 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 6 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 6 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Best practice question about api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 7 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em A small thing I learned about general discussion · General Discussion
há 1 semana
5
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Digest email open rate hit 47% · Wins & Milestones
há 1 semana
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 semana
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 semana
5
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Quick question on bug reports · Bug Reports
há 1 semana
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
2
You can pin a topic from its action menu — look for "Pin to space."…
em Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
há 1 semana
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Mechanical keyboards: hobby or productivity tool? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 semana