PR

Priya Nair 3

Product designer. Obsessed with accessible interfaces and tidy empty states.

Aderiu julho 24, 2026
540
Reputação
13
topics
61
replies
3
Confiança
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 4 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Accepted-answer badge not showing on the reply · Bug Reports
há 4 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 4 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em New to events? Here is how office hours work · Events & Office Hours
há 1 mês
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Keyboard-first navigation for the whole community · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
6
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Our self-promotion policy, explained · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Public, read-only spaces for documentation · Roadmap Ideas
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
5
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Side projects you will probably never finish · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Bulk member import via CSV · Feature Requests
há 2 meses
2
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Is this behavior in getting started expected? · Getting Started
há 2 meses
2
Go to your profile, then Edit, and scroll to the relevant section. The option you…
em Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
há 2 meses
2
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Where do members edit their profile and avatar? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
5
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Slow space listing on a community with many topics · Troubleshooting
há 3 meses