PR

Priya Nair 3

Product designer. Obsessed with accessible interfaces and tidy empty states.

Aderiu julho 24, 2026
540
Reputação
13
topics
61
replies
3
Confiança
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
há 11 horas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
há 19 horas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Resources worth bookmarking for general discussion · General Discussion
há 21 horas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Heads up about wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
há 2 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 2 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
há 2 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 4 dias
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 5 dias
3
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Unpopular opinion about show & tell · Show & Tell
há 6 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Rate limits on the REST API — what are the defaults? · API & Integrations
há 7 dias
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 1 semana
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 semana
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 semana
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em What has worked for you in feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
1
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Sharing a small win in release notes · Release Notes
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas