SO

Sofia Romano 3

Developer advocate. I write the docs you wish you had read first.

Aderiu julho 27, 2026
410
Reputação
16
topics
56
replies
3
Confiança
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
4
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Pagination contract for list endpoints · API & Integrations
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 meses
1
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Is this behavior in bug reports expected? · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I configure bug reports for a larger community? · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
5
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Migrating 3,000 bbPress topics — wish me luck · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 2 meses
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
há 2 meses
2
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Trust levels: how participation unlocks features · Community Guidelines
há 3 meses