SO

Sofia Romano 3

Developer advocate. I write the docs you wish you had read first.

Aderiu julho 27, 2026
410
Reputação
16
topics
56
replies
3
Confiança
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Authenticating REST requests from a headless front end · API & Integrations
há 9 horas
3
This is expected behavior, not a bug. The guard you are hitting is intentional —…
em How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
há 23 horas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 1 dia
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
há 3 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? · Feature Discussions
há 3 dias
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 3 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 3 dias
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 4 dias
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
há 5 dias
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em The case for smaller, focused communities · General Discussion
há 6 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 6 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
há 1 semana
4
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em How do I choose between forum, Q&A, ideas, and feed? · Getting Started
há 1 semana
4
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 1 semana
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Best practice question about help desk · Help Desk
há 1 semana
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
há 1 semana
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Bulk member import via CSV · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em The case for smaller, focused communities · General Discussion
há 2 semanas