TH
Theo Lindqvist 5
Support engineer and moderator. I live in the Troubleshooting space.
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em White screen on the moderation page only ·
Troubleshooting
há 4 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Gamified onboarding checklist for new members ·
Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 4 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences ·
Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Weekly digest email of top posts and new members ·
Feature Requests
há 1 mês
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? ·
Help Desk
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 1 mês
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Unpopular opinion about billing & accounts ·
Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Resources worth bookmarking for billing & accounts ·
Billing & Accounts
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker ·
Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What is the recommended way to handle api & integrations? ·
API & Integrations
há 2 meses
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Nonprofit organizer setting up a volunteer space ·
Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search ·
Release Notes
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Mechanical keyboards: hobby or productivity tool? ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em What's everyone working on this week? ·
General Discussion
há 2 meses
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply ·
Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Keyboard-first navigation for the whole community ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Best practice question about bug reports ·
Bug Reports
há 3 meses
