TH

Theo Lindqvist 5

Support engineer and moderator. I live in the Troubleshooting space.

Aderiu setembro 20, 2026
1510
Reputação
10
topics
64
replies
5
Confiança
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 7 horas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
há 11 horas
6
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
há 12 horas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
há 13 horas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Rate limits on the REST API — what are the defaults? · API & Integrations
há 21 horas
2
You can pin a topic from its action menu — look for "Pin to space."…
em What is the recommended way to handle troubleshooting? · Troubleshooting
há 2 dias
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em What is the recommended way to handle troubleshooting? · Troubleshooting
há 2 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em What has worked for you in community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
há 2 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Resources worth bookmarking for general discussion · General Discussion
há 3 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 dias
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
há 4 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 4 dias
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 4 dias
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Where do you get stuck with feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 4 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 5 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
há 6 dias
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Coffee or tea while you work? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 6 dias
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 6 dias
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Unpopular opinion about billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 7 dias