YU

Yuki Tanaka 1

Learning WordPress development. Mostly here to read and ask good questions.

Aderiu agosto 26, 2026
95
Reputação
13
topics
52
replies
1
Confiança
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses
5
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Best practice question about getting started · Getting Started
há 2 meses
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 2 meses
4
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
há 2 meses
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Unpopular opinion about general discussion · General Discussion
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 2 meses
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What has worked for you in introduce yourself? · Introduce Yourself
há 2 meses
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 3 meses