YU
Yuki Tanaka 1
Learning WordPress development. Mostly here to read and ask good questions.
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 9 horas
5
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Make roadmap ideas easier for newcomers ·
Roadmap Ideas
há 2 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How do I make a space members-only? ·
Getting Started
há 2 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em What is on your desk right now? ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 dias
1
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em A small thing I learned about feature discussions ·
Feature Discussions
há 3 dias
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em What is on your desk right now? ·
Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 dias
1
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What is the recommended way to handle troubleshooting? ·
Troubleshooting
há 4 dias
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data ·
Knowledge Base
há 4 dias
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? ·
Help Desk
há 6 dias
2
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em My students now hang out here between lessons ·
Show & Tell
há 6 dias
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? ·
Feature Discussions
há 6 dias
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em A few thoughts on show & tell ·
Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Learning WordPress dev, here to ask good questions ·
Introduce Yourself
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC ·
Events & Office Hours
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
3
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner ·
Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
4
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em On the radar: events & office hours ·
Events & Office Hours
há 2 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Hit 100 paying members today ·
Wins & Milestones
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Unpopular opinion about feature discussions ·
Feature Discussions
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em A small thing I learned about community guidelines ·
Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas
