AI

Aisha Khan 2

Front-end developer. Dark mode evangelist, keyboard-shortcut hoarder.

Aderiu setembro 25, 2026
185
Reputação
7
topics
67
replies
2
Confiança
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
5
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em White screen on the moderation page only · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What has worked for you in feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
3
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Quick update on announcements · Announcements
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
há 3 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
1
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em A few thoughts on billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 3 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 3 semanas
6
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Idea: improve roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What is the recommended way to handle getting started? · Getting Started
há 4 semanas
5
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
há 4 semanas