AL

Alice Chen 4

Community manager and content strategist. I help online communities grow.

Aderiu setembro 28, 2026
920
Reputação
10
topics
54
replies
4
Confiança
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Heads up about announcements · Announcements
há 3 semanas
2
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Where do you get stuck with feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Is this behavior in getting started expected? · Getting Started
há 3 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Unpopular opinion about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Make roadmap ideas easier for newcomers · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
5
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 4 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Optional setting for feature requests · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
3
Yes. The recommended approach is to use Access Rules on the space: set the rule…
em Pagination contract for list endpoints · API & Integrations
há 1 mês
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 1 mês