BO

Bob Martinez 4

Full-stack developer. Love building tools that connect people.

Aderiu outubro 4, 2026
760
Reputação
12
topics
58
replies
4
Confiança
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
6
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Weekly digest email of top posts and new members · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
2
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Bulk member import via CSV · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Where do I set the community base URL? · Getting Started
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 2 semanas
5
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em How do you keep a community active past the first month? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Mechanical keyboards: hobby or productivity tool? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
2
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em A small thing I learned about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Accepted-answer badge not showing on the reply · Bug Reports
há 3 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Self-hosted community vs. a SaaS platform — your take? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What has worked for you in general discussion? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
há 3 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 4 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Resources worth bookmarking for billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 4 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Nonprofit organizer setting up a volunteer space · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês