DA

David Kim 3

WordPress consultant. I migrate communities off legacy forums for a living.

Aderiu agosto 25, 2026
480
Reputação
5
topics
69
replies
3
Confiança
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
há 1 semana
6
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Troubleshooting getting started — where to start? · Getting Started
há 1 semana
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
há 1 semana
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 1 semana
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 1 semana
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Unpopular opinion about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
5
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 3 semanas
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Better defaults for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Heads up about release notes · Release Notes
há 3 semanas
4
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What is the recommended way to handle getting started? · Getting Started
há 3 semanas
6
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Pagination contract for list endpoints · API & Integrations
há 3 semanas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em What has worked for you in introduce yourself? · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Where do you get stuck with feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês