FI

Finn O'Brien 0

Lurker turned poster. Say hi if you see me around.

Aderiu setembro 23, 2026
8
Reputação
6
topics
70
replies
0
Confiança
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Best practice question about api & integrations · API & Integrations
há 2 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Unpopular opinion about show & tell · Show & Tell
há 2 semanas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 2 semanas
2
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em A few thoughts on community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Community code of conduct update · Announcements
há 2 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Jetonomy 1.4.2 — accessibility and dark-mode polish · Release Notes
há 2 semanas
2
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em A small thing I learned about billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Learning WordPress dev, here to ask good questions · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Does one license cover a staging site too? · Billing & Accounts
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
5
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Resources worth bookmarking for show & tell · Show & Tell
há 3 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em A few thoughts on community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 3 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 semanas
4
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 3 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
há 3 semanas
6
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Best practice question about help desk · Help Desk
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 4 semanas
5
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas