GR

Grace Adeyemi 1

Nonprofit organizer setting up a members-only space for volunteers.

Aderiu outubro 7, 2026
78
Reputação
7
topics
65
replies
1
Confiança
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 1 semana
1
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
há 1 semana
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? · Feature Discussions
há 1 semana
3
The importer preserves original dates and maps forums to spaces. Always run with --dry-run first…
em Slow space listing on a community with many topics · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
4
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em The case for smaller, focused communities · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
2
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Resources worth bookmarking for community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas
2
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Heads up about events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
há 2 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Is this behavior in troubleshooting expected? · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Better defaults for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em A few thoughts on introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 3 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Unpopular opinion about show & tell · Show & Tell
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
há 4 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
há 1 mês