HA
Hana Park 0
New here! Evaluating Jetonomy for a small support community.
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug ·
Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em A few thoughts on introduce yourself ·
Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
5
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Quick question on troubleshooting ·
Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
há 3 semanas
3
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Coming soon in 1.5.0 — a preview ·
Release Notes
há 3 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? ·
Billing & Accounts
há 4 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em A small thing I learned about feature discussions ·
Feature Discussions
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Understanding trust levels and what they unlock ·
Knowledge Base
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? ·
Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? ·
Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What has worked for you in feature discussions? ·
Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Community guidelines — the short version ·
Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Best practice question about api & integrations ·
API & Integrations
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em How and when to use the flag button ·
Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Quick question on getting started ·
Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? ·
Knowledge Base
há 2 meses
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Optional setting for roadmap ideas ·
Roadmap Ideas
há 2 meses
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
há 2 meses
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
há 2 meses
