MA

Marco Silva 1

Moving 3,000 bbPress topics over this month. Wish me luck.

Aderiu julho 21, 2026
62
Reputação
8
topics
60
replies
1
Confiança
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
há 2 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 3 semanas
3
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em New: dark mode is now available for all members · Announcements
há 3 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
2
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Reactions not appearing even though Pro is active · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
há 4 semanas
4
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 4 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 4 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Public, read-only spaces for documentation · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 4 semanas
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Power-user enhancement for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas
5
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Self-hosted community vs. a SaaS platform — your take? · General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês