MA

Maya Okafor 5

Community lead. Ten years running developer communities; here to keep things kind and useful.

Aderiu julho 22, 2026
1840
Reputação
17
topics
51
replies
5
Confiança
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em What happens to my community if the license lapses? · Billing & Accounts
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 3 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Recap: last month's migration workshop · Events & Office Hours
há 3 semanas
5
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Mechanical keyboards: hobby or productivity tool? · Off-Topic Lounge
há 4 semanas
1
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Better defaults for feature requests · Feature Requests
há 4 semanas
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em A small thing I learned about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 4 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 4 semanas
5
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em New to events? Here is how office hours work · Events & Office Hours
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 1 mês
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em A small thing I learned about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 1 mês
2
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Welcome to the community · Announcements
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em What happens to my community if the license lapses? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 meses