OM

Omar Haddad 0

Just getting started. Excited to set up my first community.

Aderiu setembro 2, 2026
22
Reputação
10
topics
63
replies
0
Confiança
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em A few thoughts on billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 semanas
6
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Overriding templates in your theme · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas
3
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? · Help Desk
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em A few thoughts on general discussion · General Discussion
há 2 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? · Help Desk
há 3 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Heads up about release notes · Release Notes
há 3 semanas
4
Short answer: yes, and here is the supported path.Open the relevant settings panel.Make the change…
em How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? · Help Desk
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 3 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 3 semanas
5
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 4 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
há 4 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
há 4 semanas
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
em Passed 4,000 members in our hobby community · Wins & Milestones
há 4 semanas