PR

Priya Nair 3

Product designer. Obsessed with accessible interfaces and tidy empty states.

Aderiu julho 24, 2026
540
Reputação
13
topics
61
replies
3
Confiança
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
há 2 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 2 semanas
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
em Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
há 2 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em A few thoughts on billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
há 2 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em What has worked for you in feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
há 3 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em Unpopular opinion about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 3 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Client launch: 1,200 members migrated in a weekend · Show & Tell
há 3 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 3 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em What has worked for you in general discussion? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 3 semanas
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 3 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 3 semanas
5
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Optional setting for feature requests · Feature Requests
há 4 semanas
2
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
há 4 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
há 4 semanas