SO

Sofia Romano 3

Developer advocate. I write the docs you wish you had read first.

Aderiu julho 27, 2026
410
Reputação
16
topics
56
replies
3
Confiança
2
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Is this behavior in troubleshooting expected? · Troubleshooting
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
há 2 semanas
3
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
em Learning WordPress dev, here to ask good questions · Introduce Yourself
há 2 semanas
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
em Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
há 2 semanas
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
em Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
há 2 semanas
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
em How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
há 3 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
há 3 semanas
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em How do you keep a community active past the first month? · General Discussion
há 4 semanas
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
em Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
há 4 semanas
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 4 semanas
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
em What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
há 4 semanas
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
há 4 semanas
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 4 semanas
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
há 1 mês
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
em Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
há 1 mês
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
em White screen on the moderation page only · Troubleshooting
há 1 mês
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
em Is this behavior in getting started expected? · Getting Started
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Troubleshooting knowledge base — where to start? · Knowledge Base
há 1 mês
4
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
em How do I configure api & integrations for a larger community? · API & Integrations
há 1 mês
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
em Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
há 1 mês